Perry+White

Perry White

“I drive a ‘98 Toyota 4Runner with the ‘Don’t Tread on Me’ tags. I actually have these tags because the lady at the DMV convinced me to get them when I was there. Plus, they match my pin stripes and the Toyota emblem on the 4Runner. I mostly just wear the good ol’ steel toe boots because I really like them and they are good to wear when I’m working after school. Also, I don’t mind working on cars all day long. I own 3 four wheelers and they are all Hondas. I share these with my brother, Parker. I ride almost every weekend just anywhere I can, but my favorite place to ride would have to be Busco. Mostly because there’s more mud and water, plus you can spend the night up there if you wanted to. I park in the ‘redneck parking lot’ because besides the fact that all my friends park up there, it’s honestly kinda cool. It’s always been called that for the longest time and it’s pretty easy to get out up there, especially if you back in. The 4Runner is not always that clean because it’s the daily driver and I take my younger siblings to school every day, so y’all know how that can be.”

Trojan Messenger • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

Donate to Trojan Messenger
$50
$500
Contributed
Our Goal

Comments (0)

All Trojan Messenger Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *