Trojan Messenger

Trojan Messenger

Trojan Messenger

Get sassed or get trashed

Makenzie Miller
Science teacher Mr. Bowman giving a sassy pose for the camera.

You have probably heard of the viral sassy man apocalypse. It is raving on social media and has even made its way to news broadcasting stations. This apocalypse has affected many people and it has most definitely infected THS. In short, the sassy man apocalypse has been brought to our generation’s attention because men that seem very calm and collected have started giving the people around them an attitude. Many people take the funny attitude in a good way and think that this behavior is very funny. We have some sassy men here at THS that love to show it at school.

Sophomore Brayden Bailey being him sassy self. (Makenzie Miller)

Sophomore Brayden Bailey is one boy that will always catch an attitude with you. Bailey knows that he is sassy because he is not afraid to speak his mind whenever he feels like it is appropriate. He claims that his sass comes from not caring what people are going to say back to his snide remarks. He feels the most like himself when he uses his attitude because it is just so native to him. Bailey does often use his sass to humble the people he feels like need humbling. “When someone seems like they are feeling really high and need to be brought down, that’s when I pull out my sass,” Bailey said. He gives the most attitude to his girlfriend because he feels like she needs to be out sassed and likes to prove that he is capable of doing so. Bailey is sassy at all times and feels like that is one thing that will never change about him. 

Senior Ryan Yancy posing with an attitude. (Makenzie Miller)

Senior Ryan Yancy’s full time job is being sassy. This boy loves to give sass and attitude to everyone that he encounters. He feels like if he was put on a scale from one to sass then he would most definitely be sass. This is because his attitude is just original and his sass is what makes him who he is. “It’s just natural,” Yancy said. He is always sassy and there are no particular scenarios or people that bring it out of him. If you even cross Yancy’s path then you are bound to receive some attitude. He especially likes to catch an attitude when he feels like someone “needs to be sassed.” Yancy believes that his sassy attitude will never fade because the highlight of his days are getting the opportunity to whip out some sass.  

Science teacher Mr. Bowman is known for being his sassiest self at all times. Bowman thinks of sass as a way to show his love to the people around him. If he had to put himself on the sass scale, he thinks that he would be an eleven because he breaks the charts. Mr. Bowman is so well known for being sassy that people get scared that he is upset when he doesn’t give them the normal amount of attitude. “When I’m not sassy people are like, ‘What’s wrong with you,’” Bowman said. If you know Bowman then you understand his jokes, but for people that are new to his attitude it may be hard to recognize this lighthearted sarcasm. Giving people attitude is often how he forms relationships with his students and normally creates a strong student-teacher bond. 

The Gen Z population has brought so many sassy men into this world, and we eat it up. This new behavioral trend is really starting to bring out the real personalities of our generation’s boys. This trend has gone viral to say the least. The reason it has blown up this big is because it is just simply hilarious to see the attitude come out of so many people that you would never expect it from. While this trend is very funny, these people have gained many friends from showing their personalities and use their attitudes to their advantage.