Trojan Messenger

Trojan Messenger

Trojan Messenger

Who has the best sweet tea in Danville?

Growing up in the south, sweet tea is a huge part of the southern way of life. When I was younger my grandma always had sweet tea in the refrigerator, and it is a beverage that has been drunk for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Danville has some great fast food restaurants that have amazing sweet tea like Chick-fil-a, Cookout, McDonalds, and Wendy’s. I have decided to rate them and see who really has the best sweet tea. 

Chick-fil-a 

We all know that Chick-fil-a is best known for their chicken and sweet tea, so it is a no brainer that their sweet tea is absolutely amazing. The sweet tea isn’t too sweet to where it hurts your teeth but just sweet enough to also be refreshing. I give their sweet tea a 10/10.

Cookout 

Cookout is also another amazing fast food restaurant that has great sweet tea. Sometimes it can be a hit or miss depending on if there is enough ice in the cup, but it’s a great way to wash down their amazing cajun fries. I give their sweet tea a 8/10.

McDonalds 

McDonalds is best known for their enlightening Sprite, but they also have a pretty good sweet tea, it is a little bit on the sweeter side, but you can never go wrong with it. It goes great with their 10 piece nuggets. I give their sweet tea a 7/10. 

Wendys

Wendy’s is kind of a flop, but they do have good baked potatoes. Their sweet tea is a little too sweet for me, and they never seem to put enough ice in their cups so it’s always a little warm, but it’s not the worst sweet tea I’ve ever had. I give their sweet tea a 5/10. 

Overall, Chick-fil-a wins because they win at everything, but you can never go wrong with having sweet tea as a beverage.

View Comments (1)
Donate to Trojan Messenger
$50
$500
Contributed
Our Goal

Your donation will support the student journalists of Tunstall High School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.