Mr. Ethan Brown

Mr. Ethan Brown is one of Tunstall High School’s new science teachers. The subject he teaches is chemistry. After two of his own children attended Tunstall, he saw becoming a Trojan as an opportunity to grow after working in industry for 25 years.

“So far, both the students and faculty seem really great. I haven’t run across a bad part,” Brown states seeming to enjoy his time at Tunstall so far.

As an undergraduate, Brown attended Lynchburg University, Brown remarked that he has had no previous teaching experience in the past. However, his wife Mrs. Julie brown has. She works at the Institute for Advanced Learning and Research.

Outside of his job, Brown and his family own and operate their own business, Two Witches Winery and Brewery Company. It is located in Danville on Commerce Road. This small business demands a lot of Brown’s free time.

Brown has two sons one already a graduate of Tunstall, Alex. The other, Timmy, is a senior this year. Brown, also an animal lover, states that he and his family have three demanding cats.

Mr. Brown’s goal for his time at Tunstall is “to refresh myself in the field of chemistry. It has been 25 years!”

$50
$500