Ms. Shanice Hardy

Ms. Shanice Hardy serves as the new college advisor at Tunstall. She attended the University of Virginia and majored in women, gender, and sexuality. During her time at UVA, she served as a mentor for a ninth grader and became interested in helping students through this experience.

She found Tunstall through various sites online and learned that there was a high need for assistance in this area and she also appreciated the background of Tunstall. Ms. Hardy’s favorite aspect of working at Tunstall is “just seeing all of the students I help be so excited about college and reaching out for help.”

Outside of work, Ms. Hardy enjoys sleeping, reading, and scrapbooking. She also travels to Richmond, Charlottesville, and the Hampton Roads areas frequently. Ms. Hardy is the fourth child in a family of five. She has three sisters and one brother. Her mother is from Norfolk and her father is from North Carolina. She also owns a pekingnese dog named Prince.

Ms. Hardy’s goals for the seniors this year is for each one to have a plan after graduation and reach for their goals. Her advice for applying to college is that “its never too early.”

Trojan Messenger • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

Donate to Trojan Messenger
$50
$500
Contributed
Our Goal

Comments (0)

All Trojan Messenger Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *