Trojan Messenger

Trojan Messenger

Trojan Messenger

River District Golf and Social expansion

The River District Golf and Social is a building located downtown for people to enjoy an indoor golf simulator as well as a sports bar with many places to sit and order food. The golf simulator is so popular for people that they must have a reservation in order to play here. It’s a very busy place, especially on the weekends, where people will go to hangout and enjoy the entertainment provided.

Recently, the River District has announced that they will be expanding their business with even more things for the people of Danville to do and enjoy. They have explained that in addition to the golf simulator and food, they will also be adding bowling lanes, championship pool tables, dart boards, many more TV screens, and a new and improved menu. 

The overall space and atmosphere of the Golf and Social will be expanding because they have acquired the building beside their current space, and they have plans to smoothly flow the two buildings together into one.

Once all of the new additions are added to the business, they will be rebranding as a premium sports and entertainment venue, offering more entertainment options for their guests and members of the River District community.

All of these added things are said to be ready for the public to enjoy during March of 2024. The business has explained that they will continue to stay open during the time of making these changes to their place, and people will still be able to come out and enjoy the activities they already offer.

The River District Golf and Social has only been open for about a year, but they continue to grow and add to their place everyday. These changes being added will help make a larger space for teenagers and adults to go and hangout and enjoy their time spent with entertainment at the place. They are located downtown on Lynn Street and are open between the hours of 11 A.M- 10:00 P.M Sunday-Thursday and 11:00 A.M.-12:00 A.M. on Fridays and Saturdays. Be sure to go down and give them a visit and see the changes being made during the process!